1. In a bowl, take chicken wings and add salt to taste.
2. Add Ching's Chilli Vinegar, Ching's Dark Soy Sauce and mix it well. Keep it aside to marinate for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, remove the chicken wings in a plate and cover it with cornflour.
4. Deep fry the chicken wings in oil until it turns golden brown and crispy.
5. Remove the fried chicken wings in a plate.
6. In a frying pan, add oil, dried red chillies, star anise, garlic and ginger and water. Let it simmer for 1 minute.
7. In a separate bowl, add Ching's Chicken Chilli Masala and 2 cups of water. Mix it well so there are no lumps.
8. Pour the masala mixture into the frying pan and let it simmer.
9. Next, add Ching's Tomato sauce, Ching's Red Chilli sauce and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Your Spicy Chicken Chilli sauce is ready!
10. Remove some sauce in a serving bowl.
11. Now in the remaining sauce in the pan, add the fried chicken wings, add spring onion greens and honey.
12. Toss the chicken wings in such a way that the sauce is completely soaked in.
13. Remove it on a serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves.
14. Chicken Chilli Wings are ready! Serve with some extra sauce. Dig in and enjoy!