1. Pour 2 tbsp oil in a pan
2. Add all the chopped veggies (carrot, onion, capsicum, french beans, etc). Stir fry the veggies.
3. Next, add the boiled rice or leftover rice from the previous night.
4. Add Ching's Schezwan fried rice masala and mix it well.
5. Add Ching’s Dark Soy Sauce and mix it well.
6. Add Ching’s Schezwan Chutney and mix it well.
7. Now add the fried and crispy chicken pieces and mix it well. Cook it for few mins.
8. Serve in a plate or a handi. Garnish the dish with chopped spring onions greens.
9. Schezwan Chicken Biryani is ready! Serve hot.